Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I was in Atlanta, GA on a business trip and boy do I have stories to tell. I will let all of them alone for now but the most recent....
Wednesday night after class, we decided to go to this place called Tu Tu Tango. It was a suggestion from one of my programmers and he's a pretty cool guy so we figured this place would be cool too. We roll up (after the 1 hour and half drive through traffic) and got a spot in front. It was a neat little cafe like place with art on the wall and waiters with really big hair. They serve only appetizers and the food I might add was damn good.
After we had been there an hour or so the entertainment started. Men in weird attire were singing hits of the 80's while dancing around in being all crazy like. Then I notice that a lady with rather large hair has settled herself in a chair next to a black bench and is shuffling some cards. A sign is posted that she is a Tarro card reader. Now, I totally do not believe in this stuff but it's funny to see if these folks are all Ms. Cleo or not so I take a seat. She smiles and says hi and preceeds to pat my leg telling me that she sees a baby all around me.

What the????????

I begin to swat the air like a swarm of bees has just entered the cafe. I politely say,'um, sorry?'. She preceeds to tell me that she immediately senses that I am pregnant and asks me if I'm trying. I explain to her very sternly that I am certainly not trying and that I am not preggers. She tells me that she senses that I will be in the next 2 to 3 months and if this is unwanted I need to try another form of birth control.

We all had a good laugh but I got a little nervous. Me and my new friend Jaimie took a detour to Kroger and I got a test. It was positive.

Just kidding. It was positively crazy that I would let that scare me into borrowing Robin's debit card for $9.36 on a test.

Being back at work, I have gotten congrats from my boss and quite a few folks. Funny.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha
i am laughing so hard right now.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home