Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I pay 13 bucks a month for my cable. I only get 13 channels and one of those is the Spanish channel and since I don't hablo espanol, it's useless to me. So when Jonathan and I got together, we decided that we would do Netflix since it was the summer, all the shows are reruns and we both like movies and let's be honest, paying 15 bucks to go see a flix that maybe crab really sucks, so Netflix seemed like a good idea. My sister Sara has this, people at work have it, everyone is loving the Netflix. I signed up for the 2 at a time, unlimited for $14.99 and off I went to my queue. I picked out some movies that I had seen but I knew Jonathan hadn't and that were excellent (ie, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang) and a few series like Prison Break and Weeds. I was so excited to get the first two and I was told through an automated email from Netflix that my first 2 movies would be in my mailbox in about 2 days. On day 2, I opened my mailbox and there they were and we watched one that night. The next day I returned it and 2 days later I had an email saying that my next pick should be in my mailbox the following day. It was. This is the coolest thing ever. I was so excited and pleased that it was like Christmas with my new movies rolling in. This went on for about 3 weeks, we were prompt to send them back, Netflix was prompt in sending more. Then, last week, we got 2 movies, we watched 2 movies, I returned 2 movies. A few days went by with no email. Another few days went by with no email. We were pissed. Jonathan decided to 'report a shipping problem'. This included a few questions and then Netflix getting an email stating that they had better send us the movies or else. (not really, I think it was an automated email). This was done on Saturday. Monday I had two emails saying that they had received both movies that I had turned in a week ago. So, what have I learned, Netflix is good as long as you aren't quick like a bunny with the returning…but I haven't learned my lesson. Watched UFC last night, turned it in today. Watch out Netflix or you'll get another email……..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a common problem with my netflix. i have found that the quickest way to send them back is to the po by work. they are quick and genrally acurate so it gets to the netflix receiving area quickly and new movie is sent. yeah!!!!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home