Monday, September 11, 2006

When I was younger, I made a list of all the things I wanted to do before I died or just when I got older. I found my list the other night. I think I was 16 when I wrote it. This is how it went and what I've done about it. And these are in no particular order.
1. Have blonde hair
2. Have black hair
3. Have long nails that are my own
4. Go to Italy, Paris
5. Talk to Amy again
6. Have sex
7. Go to Alaska
8. Go to Hawaii
9. To date a tattooed, pierced boy
10. To pierce my tounge
11. To have a tattoo
12. To move away to a place where I don't know anyone
13. To be a makeup artist
14. To fall in love
15. To bungee jump
16. To have a kid
17. Learn to play the piano
18. Learn to play the guitar
19. To sing on stage in front of a crowd…and church doesn't count
20. To have pretty teeth
21. To be thinner
22. To dance in the rain naked
23. To attend a professional game from every major sport
24. To graduate college and be something I love
25. To ride on an airplane at least once a year when I'm older
26. To kiss Shelby Deatheridge again
27. To go to prom in a limo
28. To live by myself
29. To live in an apartment with Lesly
30. To run a marathon
31. To learn how to surf
32. To have something published
33. To have art hanging in a gallery
34. To live in a house with stairs
35. To buy a new car for my parents

And the moment of truth..........

1. Check……..it was a nice season
2 . Check…….it was a scary season
3. Check……..no longer b/c Walgreens makes some pretty ones
4. Non Check..but it will happen!
5. Non Check..and I'm okay with that
6. Check……..but 1 is better than 7.
7. Check……..Sophomore year of college
8. Check……..Not once but TWICE and can stay for free! Thanks Stries!
9. Check……..not as exciting as I'd hoped
10. Check……..didn't hurt to get it done, but killer for the next week. No longer have it
11. Check……..4 to be exact
12. Check……..kinda, moved to Colorado and only knew 3 peeps
13. Check……..freelance for Chanel and for Elizabeth Arden
14. Check……..thanks Jonathan : )
15. Non Check..and this one really surprises me!
16. Non Check..one day soon though
17. Non Check..took lessons at age 10 but never again
18. Non Check..regret this one.
19. Non Check..regret this one too!
20. Check………and 4 grand later
21. Check………kinda, could be a lot more!
22. Non Check…rain yes, nudity, no
23. Check……….living in Colorado really paid off!!
24. Check……….even though I don't use my degree, I heart my job!
25. Check……….I have done this ever since I was a sophomore in college
26. Non Check….and kinda sad about this one in that puppy dog kinda crush way
27. Non Check….and that was cool. We rocked the black Lexus!
28. Check……….and it was well needed
29. Non Check….although she did stay a month when I lived in Colorado…does that count?
30. Non Check….but this is on the list
31. Non Check….how sad?? And I've been to Hawaii twice!!!
32. Check……….numerous journalism classes and even a children's book!
33. Non Check….I did illustrate a children's book once though
34. Check……….the good ole condo in Colorado!
35. Non Check….I just got MY first car payment 3 years ago!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my list looks like this:

1. make a list of things to do before you die.

I haven't even done that yet.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home