Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Last night Jonathan asked me if I missed the single life. I promptly said, 'no'. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that there was one, minor thing that I super missed....having the bed all to myself. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the ocassional cuddle and the bed is good for other things if you catch my drift, but as far as sleeping goes, I like to spread out and catch some serious z's with no one touching me or hogging the covers. After I confessed this to my fiance, he replied that he felt the exact same way. Huh, funny how it's the little things. I don't miss nights in bars and having to talk to a weird guy just cause he bought you a shot or hoping that the guy you are dating will realize that you really are the greatest thing to happen to him. It's nice to be with someone whom I don't mind steals the covers on a freaking DAILY BASIS or who throws his socks on the floor instead of in the laundry basket when removing them. I love knowing that I'm his and he's mine and no amount of wanting to sleep alone will ever overshadow that. He's my honeybear. (leave your name and number and I'll have some wine sent over with this cheese. ha ha).

3 Comments:

Blogger birdie said...

i did sort of vomit in my mouth a little buy hey, you're a newlywed. you're totally allowed to cheese a bit.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

trust me, i had a vomit bucket next to me as i was writing it. the topic was either this or the midget on nip/tuck.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Man, every single girl I've ever met loves having the bed to themselves, except for those first few minutes of icy feet warming.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home