Friday, January 05, 2007





My nugget misses me. Last night my sister called me and said that my niece was sitting waiting patiently to talk to me. She had been saying 'duh' (which is short for Manda for you slow folks) repetitively.
Sara asked her where 'duh' was. My little nugget Brianna pointed to Sara's pink Razor phone. Sara politely picked it up and called me. This story of course made me a little teary-eyed and my heart twinged because I miss her so.
I did have a lovely conversation with her though.
Nugget: Hi
Me: Hey Brianna, I love you
Brianna: hablahboogoooblee
(Sara in the background….'say party')
Nugget: PARTY!!!!!
Me: Ah you said party
Nugget: PARTY!!!
Me: What are you doing? You having fun? I miss you
Nugget: DUH DUH DUH
Seriously, I heart that kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home