Wednesday, December 27, 2006


This is the beach on James River in VA. Yes the sun looks purple and ghostly because this was taken with my neato Razor phone.

Here is my nugget, Brianna. My sister was worried that she would run to the water like it was a giant bathtub or something. I had more faith in her than that. It was freaking freezing and I knew she was a smart kid and knew that wet+cold air=not fun.

This is my favorite picture ever. Sara took this and it could not be more perfect.

Here's another pic of the beach. This is Jonathan but you wouldn't know that without me telling you. I was facing the sun so he appears as an unknown figure.

It only took me a few minutes....well, let's be honest, a few HOURS to figure out how to upload photos in the correct blog worthy format. It's okay to laugh because I am not a technological genius. I know what I need to know to get by and the rest is trial and error.
Anywho. Here are some pics from the VA vacation. It was fun, I want to move there.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home