Friday, December 15, 2006

I finally got pictures developed from September. I know I'm such a slacker but I just hate going to the store and being confined for a whole hour so I wind up dropping them off at the one hour with all of good and holy intentions to pick up the film in an hour but it winds up being a week later. Anywho.
The pictures were from our family trip to mini golf and the zoo before my sister Sara moved to Virginia with her hubby and my nugget Brianna. Even though it was just a few months ago, I remember how I felt that month. I was falling in love with Jonathan, I was saying goodbye to my sister and my best friend, I was swamped at work, the weather was very warm and my tan was gone.
This weekend Jonathan and I are leaving on a jet plane (literally, I checked the itinerary) and going to see my sister, her hubby and my nugget and I couldn't be more excited if I had just won a million dollars…okay maybe I could cause then I could definitely stay longer than 4 days and I could buy my own jet plane…….

5 Comments:

Blogger kiki said...

get his parents to buy you a digital camera!

4:18 PM  
Blogger birdie said...

i am over the Stomach Death. dear god, i have never known such misery.

hope you are having a super fab time on the other side of the country- will miss you tomorrow!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

kiki: trust me, we are asking.
birdie: sorry i gave you the death. i missed you too.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Pffft, so I read that whole post only to find that you didn't actually win a million dollars.

Dagnammit!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

adam: sorry to disappoint. maybe one day.....

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home