Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Top ten things I heart about Jonathan:

10. He calls me 'baby' or 'honey' even when he's very upset at me
9. He loves the fact that I whine like a 4 year old when I want him to cuddle with me
8. When he holds my hand, he makes sure my ring is straight and then kisses it
7. He calls me on the stupid stuff that girls do and it makes me laugh
6. He kisses my shoulder in the middle of the night even if I will never remember it
5. He will sit through a play and be perfectly content even when the only other straight male there is about 50, and won't gripe and says that he enjoys it and means it because he knows that I'M enjoying it
4. He loves my family and friends like he's known them forever
3. He loves technology and at heart, is a geek
2. When I am sick, he stays home and takes care of me by making me soup and making sure I take my medicine on timeā€¦even when I'm mean and grippy because I'm in pain
1. He looks up all of the ingredients of Glucosamine Chondroitin because he knows that I could give 2 shits about what is in it but that my stomach may think otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home