Friday, May 18, 2007



It started with Fight Club. It continues with UFC. I cannot get enough of buff men beating the crap out of each other.
Is it the muscles? Is it all of the bald men? Is it the tattoos? My goodness....the tattoos. Whatever it is, it rocks. I have Jonathan and my sister to thank for this obsession. Jonathan loved watching UFC, I didn't get it until Sara told me how great it was. One fight and I was hooked.
I'm all about KOs, reaches and all the bouts. Bring on the punches, the kicks and the holds....the more blood the better. Dang, kinda makes ya wanna pick a fight.

1 Comments:

Blogger birdie said...

You know how I hate the men with the punching and the kicking. It just hurts me. I'd like to hand them all a valium dispenser. :)

Back from the vacation- had a loverly time. Strange developments with J. Not that J, the other J. The old one. Being deliberately vague, just because. xxoooooo

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home