Wednesday, September 12, 2007




I love this kid, the beach, the sun and the sand squishing between my toes. I can't believe that it has been a month since we were there. It was perfect. Jonathan got to play golf (and did very well), we got to chill, cook out and drink beer. And we even did a little shopping.

Life is good these days. Marriage life-almost a YEAR. I can't believe it! Man, we have had some issues and he has stuck with me and my craziness and insecurities. He really does love me. And he makes sure I know it every minute. He is my lover, my best friend and my number one fan (cheesy as that sounds).

I even did a myspace page. What is the world coming to?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Tygart said...

How sweet. I do love you every minute honey. And I did kick ass at golf. yea..

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home